Totalling 4 bedrooms plus 2 bathrooms this ground level house comes with fantastic self-contained Granny flat.
Maximising every inch of yard space, this property has been designed to capitalise on floor area within the home yet still provide options outdoors as well as offer an option to work from home or make additional income - now that's smart.
At a Glance
- 3-bedroom family home with awesome outdoor space
- 18 PV Solar panels putting power back into the grid
- 2 solar hot water systems
- Master bedroom is massive with lots of built in robes
- Bathroom is small but includes bathtub and retro finish
- Internal laundry room has plenty of storage areas
- Compact kitchen offers wrap around counters
- Good sized open plan living and dining rooms with tiled flooring
- 6m wide rear verandah is the perfect BBQ area or additional parking
- Additional 1 bedroom self-contained flat- perfect for extra cash from tenants
- Easy care & fully fenced tropical gardens
- Secure gated entry and great location
- Fantastic central locale close to Rapid Creek Markets, foreshore, bus stops & schools
Inside the home is a spacious living and dining room with tiled flooring and split ac. The galley-style kitchen has everything you need with wrap around counters and overhead storage plus a free-standing stove and space for the fridge.
Each of the three bedrooms is a generous size and comes complete with a built-in robe and split ac as well. The master bedroom is well oversized allowing for a study desk or nursery within.
In addition to the main home there is a self-contained one bedroom granny flat with its own bathroom / laundry and kitchenette amenities. This could be a fantastic parent retreat, office or teenage grotto.
Spanning the length of the home is a small verandah plus an extended roofline that opts 6m off into the garden providing you with either awesome parking space or a fabulous entertaining area.
The gardens are super low maintenance and easy care with flourishing tropical gardens at the front and a small yard space at that back that would be sufficient for the dogs to run.
The home has secure gated entry with a tall fence to keep everything safe plus it is only a short bike ride away from popular schools for the kids, the home maker village for the weekend shop, casuarina for leisure and the beach for a sunset.
Enquiries: George Pikos 04 3800 4800