Nestled into the escarpment amongst nature, this 4 bedroom family home is packed with reasons why you'll love living here. Whether it's the gorgeous outdoor entertaining area, the stunning in-ground swimming pool built into the escarpment or the bushland backdrop, you'll love living here.
Set at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, this award-winning home offers the serenity and privacy that's perfect for the whole family - coming home will never be the same and you'll definitely love living here.
* Well designed and proportioned family home at the end of a cul-de-sac surrounded by high quality homes in one of Palmerston's best kept street
* 4 great sized bedrooms with loads of cupboard space and big breeze catching windows.
* Main bedroom boasts an elegant ensuite with more built in cupboards than you'll ever need and garden views of the front and rear gardens
* 3 relaxation zones - Cinema room, Lounge room and poolside verandah
* Free flowing design with lots of windows, full tiling and full air-conditioning
* Compact Galley style kitchen with breakfast bar / servery great sized pantry and gas cooking
* Backing onto the escarpment with 1 neighbour - peaceful and perfect
* Large undercover pool side entertaining - get ready for sleep-overs!! The kids and their friends will love this!
* Manicured tropical gardens surround the home
* Garage parking for two with roller door entry plus side gate access
* Located mere minutes to Palmerston CBD - you can walk through the escarpment to Palmerston in only 6 minutes!
* Well balanced, quality home in a great location - is time to put the lifestyle back in to your life.
* Land size: 567m2
* House size: 229m2
* Lease expiry: 1 July 2018
* Current rental: $3,172.02 pm (approx $732pw)
* Easements: Electricity Easement (front)
* Rates: $1,600 pa (approx)
* House: Full code issued 17/12/07
* Pool: Compliant to modified Australian Standards
Inspections are by private appointment only, so please call George Pikos today on 0438004800 to arrange a time for your private viewing.