This property is a one of a kind - you won't find anything like it on the market today!. Positioned high on a crest, this elevated home affords impressive views down over the roof and treetops of the sprawling suburb below. At night the suburb comes to life with a million stars and hundreds of twinkling lights and during the day the skyline is so vast you can see forever.
You'll never buy fireworks again!! On the first level of this property is an impressively large balcony that affords the best views in Palmerston. This space is incredible and doubles your living space upstairs!
* Positioned on the top of a large crest with cityscape views
* Beautiful timber floors throughout upstairs
* Enormous breeze-catching front facing balcony overlooks suburb below
* Huge internal proportions of this home make it ideal for the family
* Large open plan living and dining room with sky high ceiling space
* Over height kitchen bench-tops boasts central island bench and overhead storage
* Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and twin BIR plus balcony access
* 4 bedrooms all with timber flooring and A/C, 3 with BIR
* Main bathroom includes corner spa bath, shower and sep toilet
* Built in laundry room under house with extra bathroom - great for storage or additional room later
* Huge entertaining space upstairs and under the home
* Fully fenced and secure with irrigated garden beds
* Concrete driveway leads through to carport parking for 4 vehicles
* Located only 3 minutes to Palmerston CBD, great schools too
* Walk to a local parkland with swings for the kids and sprawling areas to walk the dog
* Lot: 5878 Town of Palmerston
* Land Size: 834m2
* House size: 200m2 approx
* Easements: Yes - Electricity right boundary
* Rates: $1,400 pa approx.
* Expected Rental: $530 - $550pw
Note: Furnishings in photos are indicative only.
To inspect this one of a kind home - call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800.
Inside is a large open plan living and dining area with sky high ceiling space and timber flooring plus banks of louvered windows and split A/C as well. The kitchen is super high and includes a central island prep bench with a bounty of storage underneath, a wall of storage plus a pantry and overhead cabinetry too.
The master bedroom is front facing and gorgeous with sliding door access through to the balcony, ensuite bathroom plus his and hers built in robes - this bedroom is spacious and as grand as the rest of the home. The remaining 3 bedrooms all have A/C while 2 have a BIR.
Built in under the home is carport parking space for 4 vehicles and a lockable laundry room / storage space with an additional W/C. This room could easily be converted into a self-contained granny flat, rumpus room or teenagers retreat.
The gardens are easy care with a small section growing happily and areas of grassy lawns that the kids and pets will love.
This is a one of a kind property and a must see - even if just for the enviable view!