Absolutely STUNNING one of a kind home is about to change your life.
Set in one of Palmerston best kept courts and siding onto the natural bushland escarpment, this beautifully designed executive family home is perfect for almost every aspect of your daily life. Whether it's a quiet cuppa in the morning, a cold beverage after work or entertaining family and friends this home is a definite crowd pleaser.
Central to the home is a large outdoor entertaining area that overlooks a glass framed in ground swimming pool with overhead projector directed at a built in retaining wall screen! WOW. A built in BBQ and storage room provide easy entertaining options.
* Ideally suited to those looking for “WOW FACTOR” in their new home
* Breezeway separates the two sections of the home
* Glass framed gorgeous in ground swimming pool
* Projector lights up built in screen over the top of the pool
* Built in BBQ area adjacent to the kitchen - awesome for easy entertaining
* Inside the living areas are ambient with feature lighting bouncing of the dark tiles
* Double garage parking at the front of the home currently converted into a gymnasium with built in wardrobe space
* 18 Solar PV Panels on roof producing approx. 4.5Kw of power back to the grid
* Solar Hot Water service
* Additional carport for your boat or camper trailer
* 2 bedrooms sit at the front of the home with full 2nd bathroom
* 2nd bathroom includes bath tub and double drop down shower heads
* Gourmet galley kitchen with central island bench and endless storage
* Luxurious internal laundry room with built in cupboards
* Master bedroom suite with walk through robe and private ensuite PLUS outdoor shower
* Ensuite includes twin shower, twin basin and bath tub
* Quality home at the end of a court siding onto escarpment
Your life is about to change - Everything about this home has been designed to perfection putting the life back into your lifestyle. Contact George Pikos today to get the ball rolling: 04 3800 4800 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The home is designed in 3 sections - front of the house includes 2 bedrooms, Garage / Gym, main bathroom plus store room. Connecting the front with the back section is a central breezeway that houses the outdoor entertaining area, - BBQ area, cinema screen, projector and pool. The rear section contains the main living area, dining, kitchen, laundry and master suite.
At the front of the home are two large bedrooms with BIR, A/C and tiled flooring along with a formal front entry and double garage parking area. There is a full second bathroom here with relaxing bath tub and twin drop down shower.
Double glass sliding doors open up into an ambient living, dining and kitchen area that boasts dramatic dark tiled flooring and feature lighting overhead along with designer windows that frame the pool spectacularly.
The master bedroom suite is jaw droppingly beautiful and boasts a walk around robe with endless storage along with an executive ensuite bathroom with twin shower, twin vanity and free standing bath tub along with access through to an outdoor shower and private access through to the pool area.
Lot: 9796 Town of Palmerston
Land Size: 640m2
House Size: 180m2 approx
Rates: $1,500 pa approx.
Certificates: House 2008, Solar Panels 2013