WOW!! Price reduced as Owners are keen to move on and at under $400,000 it'll be a definite crowd pleaser so you better get moving!
Well positioned on an 800+m2 block, this great sized 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house on a magnificent block of land has the potential to be a fantastic home. Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac with only local traffic, the home has got everything needed to raise a family, park your boat(s) or for you to create your very own garden masterpiece.
* House is built towards the front of the property and fans out to a great sized back yard. Fully fenced and secure with gated entry in a nice quiet court.
* 3 good sized bedrooms, 2 bathrooms & lots of elbow room inside and outside
* Fresh & bright home with big windows & sliding doors in living room allowing loads of natural light
* Open plan living areas with 3 access points
* Big open kitchen with ample of cupboards and bench space
* Covered carport parking for 1 with additional parking under shade sail
* 3m side verandah spans length of the home leading to back yard makes for great entertaining
* Ensuite in main bedroom and mirrored built in robes in all bedrooms
* Fully tiled and air-conditioned
* Main bathroom has a separate bath tub and separate toilet
* Internal laundry has additional storage cupboards
* Small but handy garden shed
* Private easy care gardens with lots of lawn that becomes the ideal safe play areas for kids or pets
* Quiet court location
* Walking distance to local shops and Palmerston CBD is a short 5 min drive
Lot: 2872 Town of Palmerston
Land Size: 814m2
House size: 180m2 (approx.)
Easements: Sewerage Easement
Certificates: House 22/02/95 | Shed 11/04/96
Rates: Approx $1,707 pa
This home is perfect for the home owner who wants simplicity and easy living with the possibility of some renovations later. Located a short 3 minute commute from local schools and only 5 from the CBD.
Start the ball rolling today by calling George to arrange a private viewing on 04 3800 4800.