Here's one for the first home buyers, renovators, painters n decorators and if you've got a green finger (or a boat) you'll be laughing - every weekend. At this price it'll be a definite crowd pleaser and must be sold.
Check your needs:
* 3 bedrooms with ensuite in main
* Fully fenced and secure 814m2 block - perfect for you to create your very own garden masterpiece.
* Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac with only local traffic, the home has got everything needed to raise a family,
* Fully Tiled and fully airconditioned
* Open plan living with 2 sliding doors allowing for great cross-flow ventilation and access to either side of the house
* Great sized kitchen with wide benchtops and ample cupboard space
* Full length side verandah that leads out to the back yard
* Plenty of room for the boat or trailer via a spilt driveway
* Garden shed
*The house is built towards the front of the property maximising the use of the rear yard
ws allowing loads of natural light.
This home is currently leased until 19 July 2019 but would be perfect for the patient home owner who wants simplicity and easy living with the possibility of some renovations later. Located a short 3 minute commute from local schools and only 5 from the CBD.
Start the ball rolling today by calling George to arrange a private viewing on 04 3800 4800.
Lot: 2872 Town of Palmerston
Land Size: 814m2
House size: 180m2 (approx.)
Easements: Sewerage Easement
Certificates: House 22/02/95 | Shed 11/04/96
Rates: Approx $1,707 pa
Lease Expiry: 19/07/19