It's private and quiet in a little known court in the central location of Ludmilla.
Coming home after a day at the office will never be the same. For starters, this property is located within a 10 minute drive from the city, the Winnellie Industrial precinct, Royal Darwin Hospital and roughly 5 minutes from the airport. Which means, you'll be home much earlier!
You'll definitely love living here!!
Tucked away at the end of a quiet court in Darwin's central suburb of Ludmilla this solid brick constructed 3 bedroom ground level home offers the perfect hideaway for the professional couple who have a requirement to be within easy reach of almost everywhere.
Tick the boxes ......
* Private in-ground pool - the perfect daily home coming
* Poolside relaxation zone makes for the ideal private chill-out area and doubles up as a great all-weather entertaining area - just add family, friends & the BBQ
* 3 Good sized bedrooms with lots of louvres allowing for excellent cross-flow ventilation
* Cool tiled floors and fully air-conditioned whilst we're waiting for the rains to come
* Compact kitchen adjoins a dining nook - perfect for a couple or the smaller family
* Renovated bathroom central in the home makes for easy access
* Full security on all doors and windows and full fencing surrounds the property
* Established easy to maintain yards & gardens yet has the potential for so much more if you have a green finger. Comes with a great garden shed too!!
* Private and quiet in a little known court in central Ludmilla location
When: Tuesday 23 January 2018 - Unless sold prior
Where: On site
Lot: 4562 Town of Darwin
Land Size: 766m2
Easements: Yes - Sewer along rear boundary
House built: Circa 1963
House size: 110m2 approx
Rates: $1,600 approx
Certificates: Building Status Report available