If you're looking to land that neat and tidy property close to the Nightcliff foreshore that won't break the budget then don't let this one get away. Ideally located within easy reach of the Nightcliff foreshore, business district, major shopping centre and the Sunday markets.
So if you're looking for that first home or an investment property that will rarely become vacant this unit is a winner - definitely, don't let this one get away!!
Situated in Sunset Cove in a well laid out complex of only 18 apartments, unit 3 is well positioned on the third floor and offers the occupant excellent security, plenty of space and a small private balcony you can call your own.
Well positioned within approximately 75 meters to the Woolies Shopping Complex in Nightcliff and approx 500 metres from the Sunday Markets in the Nightcliff CBD. This property is within an easy walking distance (200 metres approx) to a bus stop and major connecting bus routes to Casuarina and Darwin CBD.
* 2 bedrooms with split air and big windows that allow for cross-flow ventilation
* Fully security screens throughout
* Main Bathroom is combined with the laundry, toilet and comes with a bath!!
* Small galley-style kitchen with good under-bench and overhead cupboard space
* Open plan lounge and dining area with direct access to your private balcony
* Secure complex offers 2 car-parks on title (one under cover) plus communal pool and poolside recreation area
* Lot 9704 Town of Nightcliff
* Area on Title: 113m2
* Zoning: MR - Medium Density
* Built: 2004 (approx)
* Certificates: Full Occupancy issued 2004
* Rates: $1500 pa approx
* Body Corp: $900 per 1/4 approx
Auction: On site 10am, 7 April 2018 (Unless sold prior)
Terms: 10% on the fall of the Hammer, Settlement 30 days (Unless otherwise agreed)
Details: George Pikos: 043800 4800