Perfect for busy people, this 2 bedroom triplex unit is close to the Royal Darwin Hospital, to Casuarina Shops, Leanyer Water Park, CSC and the CDU - all within a small self-managed body corporate.
Set in the middle of a small complex of only 3, the home has a private outdoor entertaining courtyard that offers the perfect space to create the intimate dinner party with guests or you can create the most beautiful relaxation zone.
There is a front verandah that is screened from the communal driveway by a cluster of tropical gardens and offers an additional chill-out zone.
Tick the boxes
* 2 bedroom ground level unit in small complex of only 3!
* Easy self-managed body corporate
* Single carport parking bay with additional space at the front
* Inside is a large living room with separate dining room area
* Front verandah is perfect space for storing the bike or having the morning cuppa
* Kitchen has a U shaped design with plenty of storage space
* 2 large bedrooms each with built in robes and A/C
* Bathroom includes a bath tub and separate toilet
* External storage room off carport is ideal for the fishing rods or spare fridge
* Private courtyard with paved outdoor entertaining and easy care gardens
* Super location close to CSC, CDU, RDH and Casuarina
Lot: 6914 Town of Sanderson
Area on Title: 216m2
Built: Circa 1989
Rates: $1,600 per year (approx)
Body Corp: $2,520 per year or $49 per week (approx)
Inside is a dining room that sits adjacent to the kitchen which in turn offers plenty of storage and bench space with wrap around counters and breakfast bar.
Take a small step down into the sunken living area where you can unwind after a busy day or entertain with friends.
There are two bedrooms that each have a built in robe and A/C plus a bathroom that includes a bath tub and separate loo too!
Adjoinging the unit is 1 private undercover carpark with additional space for the bike plus the laundry doubles as a lockable storage - perfect for the beer fridge.
To the rear, a great sized courtyard is largely unimproved but could be developed into your perfect entertaining area - just add family, friends and the BBQ.
Easy care and affordable, this property is a must see for those seeking to spend time on the fun things in life and not be bogged down with a bloated mortgage or excessive upkeep.
Call George today to arrange a private viewing but you'll need to be quick as the last one in the area sold at the first inspection.