This elegantly appointed privately designed and built family home will suit those looking for a point of difference. Whether it's the chef designed gourmet kitchen or the low maintenance yards here's a home that the whole family will adore.
Tick the boxes....
* Elegantly appointed family home in a quiet street
* Family friendly neighbourhood with central parkland play areas
* Walk to nearby waterways brimming with turtles and bird life
* Electronic gates and carport parking for 2 plus plenty of room for more
* Fully fenced with manicured gardens and tropical foliage make this a very unassuming home from the street
* Inside is a large formal living room with huge breeze-catching windows
* Dining room sits adjacent to the kitchen with direct access to verandah
* Kitchen has wall of storage with frosted glass cabinetry in glossy finishes, breakfast bar and more
* Large master bedroom suite with ample robes at the front of the home
* 3 more bedrooms all with tiled flooring and generous proportions
* Great sized bathroom comes with a bath and has a separate powder room that will surely minimise the early morning rush hour.
* Verandah runs the length of the home and overlooks a stunning in ground pool
* Large fully paved entertaining area at the back of the home or place for the kids to ride bikes
* Huge internal laundry comes with additional W/C and leads out to the courtyard - perfect for entertaining
* Addition storage room at the back of the home will fit all you camping and fishing gear
* Full security screens and comes with additional CCTV for the security conscious
* Wonderful family home with WOW factor!!
Lot: 6475 Town of Palmerston
Block Size: 641m2
Built: Circa 1998
House size: 212m2 (approx)
Certification: Fully certified (house and Pool)
Easements: Nil known
Rates: $1,700 per year (approx.)
Tucked away in a quiet little known court, 11 Borassus Court Durack comes with electronic gated entry and gorgeous manicured gardens that screen the home from the street.
Opening the front door you are greeted with a formal foyer area that leads through an elegant archway to the main living area of the home. Large windows are a prominent feature plus the tiled flooring and A/C along with sliding door access through to the verandah combine to create a wonderful first impression.
The kitchen will impress any home chef and features gas cooking, wide stone benchtops, glass splash-back and fantastic space saving storage options in the cupboards. Not to mention the big window overlooking the pool so you can keep an eye out on the kids (or hubby).
Three of the bedrooms are well proportioned with the 4th being previously utilised as a home office.
Along the side of the home is a large verandah that overlooks an enormous custom built swimming pool with an array of entertaining options either at the back of the home which doubles as a space for the kids or in the carport overlooking the pool area.
Perfect for those looking for a home that doesn't require any maintenance and they can move straight in. Beautifully presented for sale and will not last long on the market - make it a must see this weekend.