If you're a foodie or a night clubber who likes to cruise Darwin's vibrant Mitchell Street strip, then you're going to love living at 101 Mitchell St.
If you're an investor looking for immediate returns, then this beautifully appointed 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment comes fully furnished and equipped but best of all it is currently tenanted at $525 per week. The lease is about to end, which gives the buyer the perfect opportunity to try your hand at AIRBNB. An easy short term money making alternative as we approach the busy tourist season. Otherwise - it's in the city? So long term rental prospects are always appealing.
If it's a home that you're after, then this gorgeous property comes with everything already in it!! Simply park your car in one of your 2 secure basement carparks, take the shopping upstairs to the fridge, hang your clothes in the wardrobe and the job's done. You can even move in before the end of financial year if you wanted to??
Either way, Unit 15, 101 Mitchell St will suit almost everyone looking for a “pet friendly”, 2 bedroom apartment in Darwin city.
Quality features include:
* Functional open plan design with wide open spaces and lots of windows so you can take in city or sea views from lots of angles,
* Great verandah offers plenty of space to entertain whether you're a tenant or owner - simply add the BBQ, family and friends,
* A beautiful gourmet kitchen includes ample cupboard space and storage options, terrific pantry and gorgeous granite benchtops throughout.
* Two spacious bedrooms and a cleverly positioned study nook off the living separates both bedrooms. Perfect for guests and ideal for those wanting a bit of extra space and privacy.
* Both bathrooms are beautifully appointed with luxurious finishes that includes dual basins in the ensuite.
* Excellent security offering secure card entry, basement car parking for 2 vehicles and beautiful poolside relaxation zone.
Whether this property is for you to live in or for your future tenants, the location, amenities and quality ensures that this modern inner city abode will be a pleasure to live in - everyday.
* All furniture and full inventory included in the sale
* Area on title 151m2
* Rates $1,400 per year approximately
* Body Corporate: $1,652 per quarter ($127 per week)
* Built 2000
* Pet friendly - one small dog or one cat permitted
Inspections by appointment so please call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to make the arrangements.