Located on the Esplanade, one of the finest addresses in Darwin, C2 is a beautiful iconic building with all the modern features you would expect from first class city living. This stunning 1 bedroom apartment sets a new standard in living with elegant finishes and modern design.
If you're an Investor looking for immediate returns or a City dweller looking for a property that is withing walking distance to every facility available in a thriving city centre then stop right there!!
This beautiful 1 bedroom fully furnished and equipped apartment is now vacant and ready for your immediate occupancy.
If you (or your future tenants) are keen foodies or night clubbers and like to cruise Darwin's vibrant Mitchell Street strip or take in the beautiful views of the harbour from the Esplanade, then this 3rd floor apartment will always be a poplular choice.
Located on the quieter side of the building within easy reach of the communal pool and on the same level as the in-house gymnasium this home unit is great for the people who enjoy peace and quiet without the road noise. There's an enormous balcony as well so if you enjoy entertaining, simply add the BBQ and friends.
Quality features include:
* Functional open plan design with focus on the outdoor lifestyle the balcony has to offer,
* At Podium level this unit offers plenty of space to entertain whether you're a tenant or owner * A modern compact kitchen includes ample cupboard space and storage options, terrific pantry and wide stone benchtops throughout.
* King-sized master suite and perfect for those wanting a bit of extra space and privacy.
* Beautifully appointed bathroom with luxurious finishes
* Excellent security offering secure entry, basement car parking
* Beautiful communal poolside BBQ / relaxation zone
* Fully functioning, well equipped Gymnasium
Whether this property is for you to live in or for tenants, the location, amenities and quality ensures that this modern inner city abode will be a pleasure to live in - everyday.
* All furniture and full inventory included in the sale
* Area on title 74m2
* Rates $1,400 per year approximately
* Body Corporate: $1,000 per quarter ($77 per week approx)
* Built circa 2012
* Expected Rental: $400+ pw
Please call George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to arrange a lunchtime (or later) inspection time to suit you.