Sold prior to auction means there's 1 happy buyer BUT there's more waiting to buy in the area. If you've been thinking of selling - now might be a good time to act?
Yes the photos look great but this 3 bedroom 1 bathroom family home needs a serious face lift. Home renovators, builders and first home buyers need to act now.
Why the Rush?
Price - The home is a solid brick constructed that is liveable right now but does need work. Best of all the owners are serious about selling and will consider all reasonable offers prior to auction.
Location - Alawa is one of Darwin's preferred northern suburbs. Walking distance to Alawa Primary, Pre-school, Casuarina Secondary College, Charles Darwin University, major connecting bus routes and the Casuarina Shopping Precinct. Within a short drive to Darwin International Airport and Royal Darwin Hospital.
* 3 bedrooms - huge main brm with built in wardrobes
* Lots of louvres throughout with gardens views from every window
* Combined Kitchen / Dining area with laundry adjoining access to rear verandah
* Full length front verandah and great sized entertaining verandah out back
* Full security screens throughout
* Long drive way allowing for 3 cars plus a boat or trailer
* Full fencing surrounding the 817m2 block with lots of lawn space
* Lot: 2074 Town of Nightcliff
* Land Size: 817m2
* Rates: $1,600 per year
* Easements: Nil known
* House Built: Circa 1970's
* Certification: House certificate issued - 16/06/1983
* Building Status Report: Available
* Plumbing Status Report: Available
This home has withstood the test of time and now it's ready for new owners so if your finance has been approved and you're ready to buy, now is the time to start negotiating or get ready to fight the crowds at the auction.
Save the date;
AUCTION - 13th September 2018 (Unless sold before) at 6pm
TERMS - 10% deposit on the fall of the hammer (can be varied if requested)
SETTLEMENT - 30 days.
Inspections: George Pikos 04 3800 4800