What lies behind the wooden gate will simply delight the eyes and capture your curiosity to inspect this stunning family home.
Hidden in a quiet court with only local traffic and backing onto the golf course, this enchanted home takes WOW to a whole new level. Everything that your eye beholds oozes quality, comfort and style.
* 3 luxurious bedrooms - 2 of which have walk in robes that flow easily into an ensuite. The second ensuite also serves as the main bathroom.
* Fully built in study that could easily convert into the 4th bedroom
* Open plan kitchen with high granite bench tops and walk in pantry,
* The adjoining dining area is big enough for your 10 seater dining suite! Yes! It's big!
* Separated living room that fully opens to the perfect entertainer veranda,
* Spacious rear and side patios overlooking shaded tropical pool,
* Fully tiled and air-conditioned throughout.
* Timber louvres open wide to allow excellent cross-flow ventilation and give the home that touch of exclusivity,
* Internal laundry with a linen press where everything tucks away with well-planned storage options.
* Paved areas with private, fully reticulated gardens with mature shady trees that offer a peaceful and quiet relaxation zone overlooking the Palmerston Golf course.
* Outdoor entertaining area featuring beautiful in ground swimming pool with rockery water feature and secure separate fencing.
The list goes on...
* Well located at the end of a cul de sac the home has secure double garage parking with room for 2 more in the driveway and comes with lockable tool section / shed.
* Guest entry is via a gorgeous decorative side gate that swings wide to reveal manicured gardens and a calming bubbling fish pond with water feature.
This magnificent home has the lifestyle you want with easy access to the Durack Primary School, tennis courts and lakeside walking paths.
The owners are ready to sell - and this home is going to impress!
Call George Pikos to arrange a private inspection.