Feeling like you've out grown your current home? Maybe the visitors haven't stopped coming over or the teenagers want some “private space”? If this sounds familiar or simply have been looking for a home with a bit of extra space, then you REALLY need to inspect this property.
Offering wide open living areas this extra spacious, privately built home is well positioned on a raised 799m2 allotment and comes with a separated flat (or 4th brm) to boot!
* Situated on the high side of the street within walking distance to the town centre, * * * Cool easy-care tiled floors and split system air conditioning throughout
* 3 big bedrooms in main home & a 4th with private bathroom & separate entry off carport
* 3 bathrooms - Ensuite & walk-in robe to master bedroom
* Separate lounge room at front of the home
* Large kitchen includes ample overhead & under bench cupboards and big wide bench space
* Central open plan Family-Dining area where the whole family can eat together
* 2 verandahs - front and rear
* Garden shed in the back yard that's fully fenced and has vehicle gated access into the back yard
* Large, private rear gardens with established lawns and palms
* Lot: 1289 Town of Palmerston
* Lot size: 799m2
* Easements: Nil known
* House size: 247m2 (approx.) Certified 17/03/2004
* Shed size: 9m2 (approx.) Certified 6/08/2014
* Rates: $1,720 (approx.)
* Current Rental: $520pw
* Lease Term: Expired May 2018 now Periodic Tenancy (Long term tenants would love to stay)
We respect the privacy of all our tenants, so inspection is strictly by appointment only, so if you've been searching for a larger than the average home in an established location now is the time to act. Call George Pikos to arrange a private viewing on 04 3800 4800.