Here is a wonderful opportunity to put your own stamp on this solid three bedroom, ground level family home sitting on a large corner allotment.
This Leanyer home is well located close to the Hibiscus shopping centre and your choice of quality schools. Not to mention, approx 3kms to Casuarina Square and approximately 3.6kms to Royal Darwin Hospital and Charles Darwin University. You'll love living here.,
What we love about this property:
* Large separated living/dining areas with split system air-conditioning, ceiling fans, big breeze-catching windows and glass sliding door access that flows to a large covered poolside entertaining verandah,
* Functional kitchen features a breakfast bar, electric oven and gas cooktop, wide benchtops and plenty of cupboard space
* Impressive cathedral ceilings with exposed beams in the living area makes the room feel so big!
* Three bedrooms all with built-in robes, timber floors and split air-conditioning
* Great main bathroom with over-sized free-standing bath and modern vanity
* Enjoy an active outdoor lifestyle on this large tropical block with a fully fenced in-ground pool
* Two garden sheds which are ideal to store all your garden tools, camping & fishing gear and so much more....
AUCTION: 14 March 2019 - @ 10am - On Site (Unless Sold Prior)
Terms: 10% on the fall of the Hammer, Settlement 30 days (Unless otherwise agreed)
* Lot 4988 Town of Sanderson
* Area on Title: 805m2 (approx)
* Zoning: SD - Single Dwelling
* Built: Circa 1982
* Certificates: House - Full Occupancy issued 11/01/82
* Rates: $1720 pa approx
* Easements: Sewerage North East boundary
* Shed #1: Approx 6m2 Full code issued 10/03/93
* Shed #2: Approx 4m2 Full code issued 26/3/92
* Pool: Compliant
Leanyer is one of those great suburbs that is both family friendly and conveniently located close to pretty much everything - shops, schools, parklands and Casuarina. Within an easy driving distance to the Leanyer Water Park, Charles Darwin University and brand new master planned communities.
This home offers you space, privacy and a community vibe that is difficult to find in other suburbs. You'll definitely love living here.
Details: George Pikos: 043800 4800