Perfectly nestled on a high and dry ridge surrounded by irrigated, easily maintained manicured lawns, 73B Gulnare Rd Bees Creek sits centre stage in readiness for those who appreciate seclusion amongst nature without being isolated from society.
Discover an exclusive sanctuary that boasts an idyllic, unsurpassed lifestyle with easy access to every imaginable amenity that the city close locale offers.
This stunning property is perfectly located on a "residents only street" in Darwin's premier rural suburb of Bees Creek. 24 selectively cleared acres offering an established framework of separated horse paddocks, sheds and the family home this property is a game changer - Private, peaceful, perfectly set out and ready to move into. You'll love living here
* Electronic gated entry, secure front fence and winding driveway that leads past established horse paddocks and pastures towards the rustic visitors quarters. Unapproved but very comfortable and includes carport parking space for 2, two bedrooms, kitchenette and an intimate spa. Perfect for the visiting relatives or live in farm hand. Very private and completely self-sufficient.
* Further along the property is a horse stable with shed area for storage plus an enormous 6 bay open sided machinery shed with 4 open and 2 closed bays ideal for the tractors, machinery and tools. In addition there is a hay shed plus a 40 foot sea container that always comes in handy on the farm. You won't be needing any other shed space - there's plenty right here.
* The home itself is a gorgeous semi-elevated design with wrap around verandah on all sides, with gorgeous views of the grassy landscape from all directions that extend away from the home with impressive gardens and easy carport parking for 4.
* Offering extensive open plan living and dining areas that run through the middle of the home and open through double glass sliding doors to the surrounding verandah. Oh yeah! You're going to love this home...
*The two main bedrooms share a central two-way ensuite between them and offer generous walk-in robes in each bedroom and sliding door access through to the verandah. There is an additional third bedroom currently used as an office but come complete with great storage and built in robes
* A country style gas kitchen offers wrap around counters and breakfast bar, a wall of storage and easy flow through access to the outdoor relaxation zones. Whether you need a ranch home for you and your cowboys or a home where entertaining is never a chore, your mornings are about to get very easy.
* With glowing timber floors that feature prominently throughout the home add to the tropical charm and uniqueness. Light bright and airy is the order in your wonderful abode with lots of windows, doors and glass throughout. Of course, the home can also be closed if you prefer the comfort of air-conditioning.
* Wide entertaining deck adjoins the verandah and leads out to an above ground pool and provides the perfect, private relaxation zone that can be enjoyed at any time of day - or night.
* The property is well located within the tightly held area of Bees Creek. Complete with full fencing, established grounds, 4 separated paddocks and beautiful irrigated lawns - this is your own piece of paradise.
* Lot: 11 Hundred of Strangways
* Zoning: RL (Rural Living)
* Size: 9 ha 6,300m2 (24 acres approx.)
* Easements: Yes - Driveway easement at the front of the property
* Council Rates: $1,500 per year approx.
* Services: Town Water supply + Bore - 2.2lt per sec approx - excellent quality | Septic sewer service | Town electricity supply
* House detail: Built circa 2009 | Size: 360m2 approx
* Shed & Stables detail: Built circa 2004 |
* Approx Location snapshot: Palmerston Hospital - 17kms | Robertson Barracks -21kms | Coolalinga Central - 9 mins drive | Darwin Airport - 27 mins | Virginia Tavern & Shops - within a 10min drive
Discover the private, peaceful and perfect lifestyle you and your family deserve by calling George Pikos on 04 3800 4800. You'll definitely love living here.