Experience life without the commute in this chic one-bedroom apartment in the centre of Darwin. Leave the car at home and take a walk through the city to local restaurants, boutique shopping and cafes in minutes, maybe stay in and enjoy a relaxing drink from your balcony taking in the views across to the Esplanade and beyond.
* Fully tiled with ceiling fans and air conditioning throughout complete with large sliding doors to the balcony ensuring the unit stays cool all year round.
* Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with access to a split-level balcony via glass sliding doors
* Limited views across to Darwin Harbour over the rooftop of the adjoining building
* Separate bedroom with built in wardrobe lots of windows and direct access to your private balcony
* Quality Stainless steel appliances,
* Large bathroom with a laundry tucked in behind the door.
* Single secure carpark
* Secure access via private Briggs St entrance
* NBN ready.
* Lot: 8698 Town of Darwin
* Area on Title: 66m2
* Year Built: circa 2013
* Council Rates: Approx $1,550.00 per annum
* Body Corporate Approx $1,389.00 per quarter
With a restaurant and bar located at the entrance to the hotel-side of the building, convenience is never far away. A rear walkway takes you to Darwin's entertainment strip on Mitchell Street. The ideal investment option for the savvy investor, or the perfect pad to live the lifestyle.
Please call or text George Pikos on 04 3800 4800 to arrange an inspection.